PALOMO Spain has launched its new menswear campaign Hotel Palomo.
It is the fifth collection by shooting fashion star Alejandro Gomez Palomo, from Cordoba.
Photographed by Tenerife artist Filip Custic, Palomo’s creations dress the inhabitants of this curious hostel, who pose in seven images among surrealist backdrops.
It has been described as ‘a mysterious, erotic and almost narcissistic universe in which the Andalucian creations fit perfectly’.
The campaign tells the story behind Hotel Palomo, the collection that the local designer presented at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid show in September 2017, at the Wellington Hotel.
It is a retrospective of the first year of life of the Palomo Spain brand, during which its founder travelled for weeks on end nudging his way in to the international fashion world and expanding his circle of influential friends.
The collection was met with international praise last year, and came after a Palomo dress was famously worn by Beyonce in her pregnancy announcement photo.
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29