A GERMAN cyclist is fighting for their life after being mown down near Capdepera by a woman driving a Porsche Cayenne.
While the police are yet to release a full report into the incident it has been reported that the woman failed a roadside drugs test.
Two other cyclists from the town of Immenstadt are reported to have sustained serious injuries from the collision on the MA-15 with six others receiving minor injuries.
Mallorca has long been a favoured destination for cycling enthusiasts due to its favourable climate, well-maintained roads and spectacular scenery.
- Activists propose daily tax for Balearic cruise ship passengers - 26 May, 2018 @ 21:02
- Branson embraces Balearic life while Necker Island is rebuilt - 26 May, 2018 @ 18:44
- Chinese film industry eyes up purchase of Spanish locations - 26 May, 2018 @ 16:44
- Podemos leader faces confidence vote after ‘luxury’ home purchase - 26 May, 2018 @ 12:13
- Stunning Kensington pine walk property goes on the market in Pollensa - 25 May, 2018 @ 17:13
- Magaluf hit-and-run Brit is younger sister of expat drug lord - 25 May, 2018 @ 13:13
- Balearic president to meet with airlines to safeguard resident discounts - 25 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- Airport group goes public with concerns over transporting drunk passengers - 24 May, 2018 @ 16:44
- British tourists warned over balcony antics in new safety video - 24 May, 2018 @ 14:37
- British bar managed arrested over the death of Northern Irish tourist in Magaluf - 24 May, 2018 @ 12:33