FULLA D’Ostra in Santa Catalina is hosting a special gourmet five-course pairing menu with top Mallorcan wines.
From grilled octopus to vegan tartar, every dish from chef Hector Marceló is carefully paired with a local wine plucked straight from Jose L. Ferrer’s Mallorcan vineyard.
Mains include cod with potatoes and a poached egg, and Iberian pork, with purple onion chutney, potatoes and mini courgettes, each paired accordingly with a white and red wine. Finish off the night with a passion fruit mousse cake with black chocolate ganache served with the dessert wine Veritas Dolc.
The decadent event starts at 8pm on April 11, and reservations can be made at [email protected]
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15