BEER Palma – the city’s favourite ale festival, returns to its popular pitch in front of the Cathedral from April 27 through May 8.
Over 200 beer brands from around the world, including a dozen of Mallorca’s own home brews, will exhibit their finest ales, stouts lagers and specialities.
Next to the big boys like Guinness, Heineken and Damn, you’ll find local favourites including Forastera, Cas Cerveser, Ralf and Palma’s Gypsy Brewers.
Forastera is one the more unique craft brewers on the island, with unusual and rare flavours and types of beer, from Indian Pale Ales to English Scrumpy cider, pulp and all.
“Our head brewer Sven, always on research, continuously creates different beers – now 11 of them, English and American ales, Lagers German style, and more are available on the market in bottle and keg,” manager Marta told The Olive Press
“Forastera is unique because it is handcrafted,” she continued. “As a real artisan craft, it is made with wisdom and passion”.
The event includes speciality tapas prepared to compliment the different beers, keep an eye out for the ‘tapas tour’ map so you can try all participating restaurants.
- Sexy gingers who want a trip to Ibiza CLICK HERE - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 16:35
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42