STARLITE Festival will begin selecting its employees for this year’s string of concerts in Marbella next week.
There are 400 jobs going and the interviews are beginning on April 24 and 26.
They are looking for waiters, hostesses, bar managers, ushers and logistics staff.
The first round of interviews will begin at 10am at the Palacio de los Congresos in Marbella on April 24.
You can register as an applicant on the job portal jobandtalent.com.
The festival, featuring the likes of Jamiroquai and Steve Tyler, will be held over 45 days between July 11 and August 25.
An official deal has not been signed with Marbella town hall but the fact interviews are starting in Marbella suggests it will go ahead at the Nagueles quarry as usual.
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18