STARLITE Festival will begin selecting its employees for this year’s string of concerts in Marbella next week.
There are 400 jobs going and the interviews are beginning on April 24 and 26.
They are looking for waiters, hostesses, bar managers, ushers and logistics staff.
The first round of interviews will begin at 10am at the Palacio de los Congresos in Marbella on April 24.
You can register as an applicant on the job portal jobandtalent.com.
The festival, featuring the likes of Jamiroquai and Steve Tyler, will be held over 45 days between July 11 and August 25.
An official deal has not been signed with Marbella town hall but the fact interviews are starting in Marbella suggests it will go ahead at the Nagueles quarry as usual.
- British boy, 5, who drowned near Spain’s Costa del Sol was visiting expat granddad - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 13:48
- REVEALED: Spain to have ‘warmer than average’ summer with Costa del Sol among hottest areas - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 13:26
- ‘WE’RE BEING POISONED’: Video of ship billowing black fumes ‘onto people’s homes’ outrages Gibraltar residents - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 11:43
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38