A PUB crawl route has been dismantled in Magaluf, and two establishments have been fined for organising the tour without the proper paperwork.
The sanctions came after police officers ran across 90 Brits on a pub crawl, wearing matching shirts saying ‘Spring Break Invasion’.
Activities now banned under new city ordinances were found advertised in the pub crawl, including all-night free shots, wet T-shirt contests, and other games with excessive drinking.
The company could be fined up to € 4,500 for ‘exercising the activity without the mandatory city license’, and breaching the bar’s license.
It was also found the tour guides did not have the proper paperwork for performing their jobs, holding a fine up to € 750 per person.
Pub crawls are permitted on the strip, Punta Ballena, between 8pm and midnight, with a weeks notice to the city, and at most 20 participants – in matching shirts.
- Sexy gingers who want a trip to Ibiza CLICK HERE - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 16:35
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42