A SWEDISH billionaire expat has given the world an insight into his lavish bachelor celebrations in Marbella.
Jon Olsson, 35, shared a video to his 1.1 million followers on YouTube which showed the insane party begin with a staged kidnapping from his luxury Marbella pad.
The Swedish professional freeskier and alpine ski racer will soon marry his partner, lifestyle and fashion blogger Janni Delér.
His billionaire father-in-law Rickard Deler organised the party.
Olsson was dragged to a helicopter hangar blindfolded where he was treated to a lapdance before boarding a helicopter which took the stag do over the Costa del Sol and to Malaga’s famous Ascari racetrack.
“This is probably my favourite place in Spain — they have a lot of toys and a lot of fun things,” Olsson said before choosing a car and tearing up the track.
The group then raced to exclusive property hotspot Sotogrande for a game of polo, before travelling to a nearby airfield, where they boarded an €60,000,000 private jet and flew to Barcelona.
“You guys are crazy in a fantastic way,” Olsson told his friends as they stepped on board the jet, complete with leather furniture, seafood and champagne.
They then checked into a luxury suite at the five-star W Hotel in the Catalan capital, complete with a jacuzzi and rotating bed.
“I feel like I’m in a movie in Vegas,” Olsson said.
It comes after Olsson, who splits his time between Marbella and Monaco, put his old Marbella home, Casa Como, on the market for €1,700,000 last July.
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27
- ANOTHER bank leaves Gibraltar ‘thanks to Brexit’ as opposition party calls on government to encourage big businesses to stay on the Rock - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 17:53
- British drug dealer cuffed ‘outside military establishment’ in Gibraltar carrying large amounts of cocaine - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 15:37
- IN PICS: Torching of Marbella beach club – favourite of Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria – ‘most likely settling of accounts’, police reveal - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 13:20