A SWEDISH billionaire expat has given the world an insight into his lavish bachelor celebrations in Marbella.
Jon Olsson, 35, shared a video to his 1.1 million followers on YouTube which showed the insane party begin with a staged kidnapping from his luxury Marbella pad.
The Swedish professional freeskier and alpine ski racer will soon marry his partner, lifestyle and fashion blogger Janni Delér.
His billionaire father-in-law Rickard Deler organised the party.
Olsson was dragged to a helicopter hangar blindfolded where he was treated to a lapdance before boarding a helicopter which took the stag do over the Costa del Sol and to Malaga’s famous Ascari racetrack.
“This is probably my favourite place in Spain — they have a lot of toys and a lot of fun things,” Olsson said before choosing a car and tearing up the track.
The group then raced to exclusive property hotspot Sotogrande for a game of polo, before travelling to a nearby airfield, where they boarded an €60,000,000 private jet and flew to Barcelona.
“You guys are crazy in a fantastic way,” Olsson told his friends as they stepped on board the jet, complete with leather furniture, seafood and champagne.
They then checked into a luxury suite at the five-star W Hotel in the Catalan capital, complete with a jacuzzi and rotating bed.
“I feel like I’m in a movie in Vegas,” Olsson said.
It comes after Olsson, who splits his time between Marbella and Monaco, put his old Marbella home, Casa Como, on the market for €1,700,000 last July.
- Mercadona refuses to review security measures on Spain’s Costa del Sol after string of British expats robbed in its stores - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 13:33
- Popular drag queen attacked by group of homophobic ‘foreign’ men in gay-friendly Torremolinos - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 11:50
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33