Presented by one of the Coast’s most popular entertainers (and Sunset Beach Club resident performer), Ricky Lavazza, and with special guest, Karen Danzig, you’re guaranteed a fun evening of fabulous music and dancing to songs from your favourite classic films.
This show is not to be missed, especially with a fantastic closing act where Ricky and a few volunteers will be performing a Full Monty tribute!
At a similar event last year, they managed to raise just over €12,000 for these charities and they’ll be hoping to surpass this figure at this year’s concert.
The charities supported, Make-A-Wish® Spain, Barretstown and Debra Spain all have a theme in common, creating special memories for children battling serious illness.
Great raffle prizes are will be up for grabs including 4-star hotel accommodation, return flights to the UK courtesy of Jet 2, golf green fees, meals for 2, a luxury GHD item, and many more to be confirmed!
Tickets for the concert are just €10 per person and can be purchased at the Sunset Beach Club Leisure Desk (Open Sunday to Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm) or calling Joanne on 695 887 366. 100% of the entrance ticket sales and raffle ticket sales will be donated to these very worthy causes!
Doors to the Moonlight Bar open at 8:00pm on Saturday 26th May and the show starts at 9:00pm!
A little more about the charities we’re supporting at this event:
Butterfly Children Charity (DEBRA Spain)
The Butterfly Children Charity helps children with EB, a condition which makes skin as fragile as a butterfly wing. EB sufferers require painful daily wound care routines and parents are generally the sole carers.
Founded in 1994 by Hollywood actor, Paul Newman, Barretstown (located in Co. Kildare, Ireland) is a unique camp that provides medically endorsed residential programmes of therapeutic recreation for children with cancer and other serious illnesses. Children come free of charge from all over Europe.
Make-A-Wish® Spain grants magical wishes to children and young people fighting life threatening medical conditions. These once in a lifetime experiences provide them with the strength to keep on with the necessary medical treatments that can help them defeat their diseases.
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38