Presented by one of the Coast’s most popular entertainers (and Sunset Beach Club resident performer), Ricky Lavazza, and with special guest, Karen Danzig, you’re guaranteed a fun evening of fabulous music and dancing to songs from your favourite classic films.
This show is not to be missed, especially with a fantastic closing act where Ricky and a few volunteers will be performing a Full Monty tribute!
At a similar event last year, they managed to raise just over €12,000 for these charities and they’ll be hoping to surpass this figure at this year’s concert.
The charities supported, Make-A-Wish® Spain, Barretstown and Debra Spain all have a theme in common, creating special memories for children battling serious illness.
Great raffle prizes are will be up for grabs including 4-star hotel accommodation, return flights to the UK courtesy of Jet 2, golf green fees, meals for 2, a luxury GHD item, and many more to be confirmed!
Tickets for the concert are just €10 per person and can be purchased at the Sunset Beach Club Leisure Desk (Open Sunday to Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm) or calling Joanne on 695 887 366. 100% of the entrance ticket sales and raffle ticket sales will be donated to these very worthy causes!
Doors to the Moonlight Bar open at 8:00pm on Saturday 26th May and the show starts at 9:00pm!
A little more about the charities we’re supporting at this event:
Butterfly Children Charity (DEBRA Spain)
The Butterfly Children Charity helps children with EB, a condition which makes skin as fragile as a butterfly wing. EB sufferers require painful daily wound care routines and parents are generally the sole carers.
Founded in 1994 by Hollywood actor, Paul Newman, Barretstown (located in Co. Kildare, Ireland) is a unique camp that provides medically endorsed residential programmes of therapeutic recreation for children with cancer and other serious illnesses. Children come free of charge from all over Europe.
Make-A-Wish® Spain grants magical wishes to children and young people fighting life threatening medical conditions. These once in a lifetime experiences provide them with the strength to keep on with the necessary medical treatments that can help them defeat their diseases.
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57
- Siestas ‘help treat high blood pressure’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48