Located near La Resina Golf Course on the resort called ‘The Heights’ in between the celebrity hotspot and Estepona, the property features an LED lit driveway, customised gym and a home spa.
The MMA fighter will no doubt use the posh pad as a place to keep his head down following a fracas in Brooklyn, New York.
The 29-year-old was among a group of people filmed throwing items at a bus full of fighters outside the Barclays Centre following a UFC 223 media day.
It is believed to have been in retaliation for a run-in earlier in fight week between Nurmagomedov and McGregor’s teammate Artem Lobov.
McGregor, who earlier in the day crashed a press conference at the arena, is set to appear in court on June 14 and if found guilty of assault could face up to seven years in jail.
The Irish national will be in good sporting company on the estate with England footballer Harry Winks having invested in the development last year and golfer Michael Campbell acting as ambassador for the brand.
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31
- British expats facing 12 years in prison and €84,000 in compensation costs as trial over missing Agnese Klavina begins in Malaga TODAY - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 11:22