A BRITISH expat has allegedly been raped by two UK tourists in Marbella.
The woman, who works at a luxury hotel in Puerto Banus, claims she was attacked in the early hours of last Friday morning.
The alleged assault came after a night out with a group of tourists.
It is believed she agreed to return to the hotel with the two suspects, who witnesses said were ‘high on laughing gas’.
The two holidaymakers have been questioned by police in Marbella.
Malaga’s Policia Nacional said on Friday: “We received a call about an alleged sexual assault this morning.
“Two men have been arrested. They are both from the UK. A woman is receiving medical attention.
“I cannot say anymore at this stage because the investigation remains open.”
The investigation continues.
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38