The who’s who of the Costa del Sol descended on La Sala by the Sea for its annual White & Gold party on Friday.
Guests gorged on Thai-fusion and sushi canapes while sipping on champagne as feathered dancers, drummers and singers provided the night’s entertainment, including costa favourites the Masquerade Duo and DJ Scott Strutton.
La Sala said: “La Sala by the Sea rocked the coast with their most successful White and Gold party to date.
“Locals and holidaymakers alike flocked to see the amazing entertainment on offer.”
La Sala by the Sea is now not only a beach club during the day, featuring sun loungers, cabana beds for six people, jacuzzies and a spa, but at night it transforms into fully-functioning and high quality Thai restaurant.
Book your table now by calling +34 952 813 882 or email [email protected]
- Karatbars gets to the Forbes Prominent Blockchain List - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 19:38
- Major Olive Revolution in Georgia - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 16:26
- SLOW TRAVEL: Run down your rev count in Ronda where slow travel is the new mantra - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 09:59
- FILTHY RICH: How the other half live when on holiday in southern Spain, from Saudi Royalty to British prime ministers and American billionaires - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 08:50
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57