The who’s who of the Costa del Sol descended on La Sala by the Sea for its annual White & Gold party on Friday.
Guests gorged on Thai-fusion and sushi canapes while sipping on champagne as feathered dancers, drummers and singers provided the night’s entertainment, including costa favourites the Masquerade Duo and DJ Scott Strutton.
La Sala said: “La Sala by the Sea rocked the coast with their most successful White and Gold party to date.
“Locals and holidaymakers alike flocked to see the amazing entertainment on offer.”
La Sala by the Sea is now not only a beach club during the day, featuring sun loungers, cabana beds for six people, jacuzzies and a spa, but at night it transforms into fully-functioning and high quality Thai restaurant.
Book your table now by calling +34 952 813 882 or email [email protected]
- Read our latest newspapers: Andalucia, Mallorca, Costa Blanca & Gibraltar - 26 May, 2019 @ 09:35
- Meet Kaat Buelens, an expat Sabinillas restaurant owner and political underdog running to be your local councillor in Manilva - 25 May, 2019 @ 14:00
- Open letter from PP’s Javier Quero to people of Casares, as he bids to become mayor and ‘return Casares to its former glory’ - 25 May, 2019 @ 12:00
- WATCH: As featured in Olive Press, The Paradise Retreat that has won International Acclaim - 25 May, 2019 @ 10:30
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00