The who’s who of the Costa del Sol descended on La Sala by the Sea for its annual White & Gold party on Friday.
Guests gorged on Thai-fusion and sushi canapes while sipping on champagne as feathered dancers, drummers and singers provided the night’s entertainment, including costa favourites the Masquerade Duo and DJ Scott Strutton.
La Sala said: “La Sala by the Sea rocked the coast with their most successful White and Gold party to date.
“Locals and holidaymakers alike flocked to see the amazing entertainment on offer.”
La Sala by the Sea is now not only a beach club during the day, featuring sun loungers, cabana beds for six people, jacuzzies and a spa, but at night it transforms into fully-functioning and high quality Thai restaurant.
Book your table now by calling +34 952 813 882 or email [email protected]
- An Ayurvedic detox diet can help you bounce back from winter bingeing, writes Andalucia-based chef Manna Teji - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:00
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58