The who’s who of the Costa del Sol descended on La Sala by the Sea for its annual White & Gold party on Friday.
Guests gorged on Thai-fusion and sushi canapes while sipping on champagne as feathered dancers, drummers and singers provided the night’s entertainment, including costa favourites the Masquerade Duo and DJ Scott Strutton.
La Sala said: “La Sala by the Sea rocked the coast with their most successful White and Gold party to date.
“Locals and holidaymakers alike flocked to see the amazing entertainment on offer.”
La Sala by the Sea is now not only a beach club during the day, featuring sun loungers, cabana beds for six people, jacuzzies and a spa, but at night it transforms into fully-functioning and high quality Thai restaurant.
Book your table now by calling +34 952 813 882 or email [email protected]
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19
- The International Vote is important in Mijas, where a third of the population are foreign, writes Bill Anderson - 11 May, 2019 @ 09:30
- WATCH: Brazen group of men run from boat carrying ‘suspicious’ packages on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 6 May, 2019 @ 20:17