MAGICIAN Jorge Blass has been announced to return to the Palma Auditorium from August 31 through September 2 with a whole new act.
With a new set, called ‘Palabra de Mago’ Blass dives into the world of a magician, reflecting on if they are honest people, or if perhaps most magicians are cheaters.
The 38-year-old illusionist started at a young age, enrolling in a professional magic school by the age of 12, and by 13 became the youngest magician in the Spanish Society of Illusionism. At 16 Blass was invited by David Copperfield to exchange ideas while performing in Spain.
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15