SA POBLA has an artsy summer ahead, kicking off with an evening of art taking over the city for the annual Nit de L’Art.
The town’s largest open air exhibition sees local galleries and artists showcase their latest works on the Paseo del Tren as the sun goes down.
Grab some culture and experience the poetry, paintings, sculptures and installations under the evening sky on July 27.
Then on July 30 the Sa Pobla Jazz Festival begins, with concerts, seminars and exhibitions taking over the town through August 22.
In this 24 edition there will be performances by Trempera! Quintet, Cécile McLorin Salvant, and the Mallorca Jazz Collective among others.
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15