A BRITISH expat has been found injured after she went missing for more than a week.
It comes after Josephine O’Gara, 76, walked out of Hospital Clinico Malaga at 1.45am on Monday July 30.
Son, Matt O’Gara, posted on Facebook this morning that she has been found ‘injured but alive’ and has been taken back to hospital.
According to her family she was in hospital for treatment of severe arthritis pain and has recently experienced periods of confusion.
Matt thanked expats for re-posting his plea to find his Mum on Facebook which received almost 700 shares.
O’Gara was reported missing on Saturday by friends in Torremolinos after their inquiries at local hospitals didn’t yield any information as to her whereabouts.
- British expat pensioners fear no-deal Brexit after already losing more than a fifth of their spending power - 17 Aug, 2018 @ 12:21
- WATCH: Hundreds left injured after wooden walkway collapses into sea at festival in Spain - 13 Aug, 2018 @ 13:52
- Virgin to test the Hyperloop One in Malaga after agreeing a deal with ADIF - 11 Aug, 2018 @ 16:00
- WATCH: Brazen couple have full on beach romp in broad daylight in Spain - 8 Aug, 2018 @ 12:41
- Andalucia calls for redistribution of migrant minors across Spain as infrastructure struggles to cope - 7 Aug, 2018 @ 13:04
- Seven dead in Spain as killer heatwave continues to spread across Europe - 7 Aug, 2018 @ 10:54
- WATCH: Russian Mafia leader arrested on Spain’s Costa del Sol while ‘plotting gang rival’s murder’ - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 18:10
- FOUND: 76-year-old British expat not seen for a week after leaving hospital found ‘injured but alive’ on Costa del Sol - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 10:57
- British lad ‘tried to take a poo over balcony’ before plunging six floors in Spain, remains in critical condition - 3 Aug, 2018 @ 17:15
- Second man dies in southern Spain as heatwave spreads across Europe - 3 Aug, 2018 @ 16:37