#Sucesos #EsteponaSiembra el pánico con un coche en la puerta de una discoteca de Estepona tras echarlo por fumar, los hechos sucedieron el pasado 28 de julio en la avenida Juan Carlos I.???? + Info vía Diario SUR ?? https://www.diariosur.es/marbella-estepona/siembra-panico-coche-20180822230112-nt.html#ns_campaign=gs-ms&ns_mchannel=diariosur&ns_source=fb&ns_linkname=ltl
Geplaatst door Protección Civil Estepona op Woensdag 22 augustus 2018
THIS is the moment a car appears to attempt to run over revellers outside a nightclub on the Costa del Sol.
The footage, obtained by Diario Sur, shows a vehicle drive past the entrance before coming back moments later and nearly hitting a group of club goers.
The 23-year-old driver had been kicked out of the club for smoking in his VIP booth at around 6.30am on July 28.
He told allegedly screamed at the bouncers: “Don’t you know who I am?… you’re about to find out!”
The unnamed suspect then returned in his Mercedes rental and mounted the sidewalk, apparently trying to hit the doormen.
After almost running a young woman over, he flees the scene before hitting a taxi.
According to the police, ‘he drove recklessly in the direction of the bouncers, endangering their lives and that of pedestrians.’
The doormen and several witnesses immediately notified the emergency services, and more specifically a local police patrol that was in the area.
The agents quickly located the vehicle, which had been abandoned on a pedestrian crossing.
They removed it with a crane and transported it to the municipal warehouse.
The suspect has been arrested.
- An Ayurvedic detox diet can help you bounce back from winter bingeing, writes Andalucia-based chef Manna Teji - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:00
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58