RYANAIR has announced a record 36 new routes between Spain and Europe.
The new connections will be in place for next summer with the majority being between Spain and the UK.
There are 11 new routes to and from Great Britain, including Malaga to London Southend, London Exeter and Luton and Sevilla to Edinburgh and Bristol.
In total, it will offer more than 600 routes between Spain and Europe, transporting 48.3 million passengers annually and increasing its traffic by 3%.
Ryanair customers in Spain can already make their advanced reservations until October 2019.
Kenny Jacobs, from Ryanair, said today in Madrid: “We are delighted to announce our summer calendar for the next season of 2019 in Spain, which includes 36 new routes and with which we will exceed 600 in total.
“From today, our customers in Spain will be able to book their flights for the next summer of 2019, with the cheapest fares.
“To celebrate the announcement of our 2019 summer calendar for Spain, we have launched an offer of seats from just €14.99, to travel between October and December.
“These tickets are now available for your reservation until Thursday, October 4, through www.ryanair.com. “
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27
- ANOTHER bank leaves Gibraltar ‘thanks to Brexit’ as opposition party calls on government to encourage big businesses to stay on the Rock - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 17:53
- British drug dealer cuffed ‘outside military establishment’ in Gibraltar carrying large amounts of cocaine - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 15:37
- IN PICS: Torching of Marbella beach club – favourite of Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria – ‘most likely settling of accounts’, police reveal - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 13:20
- Endangered rhino, lion, hippo and tigers part of more than 200 species found at illegal taxidermist in Spain - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 11:26