RYANAIR has announced a record 36 new routes between Spain and Europe.
The new connections will be in place for next summer with the majority being between Spain and the UK.
There are 11 new routes to and from Great Britain, including Malaga to London Southend, London Exeter and Luton and Sevilla to Edinburgh and Bristol.
In total, it will offer more than 600 routes between Spain and Europe, transporting 48.3 million passengers annually and increasing its traffic by 3%.
Ryanair customers in Spain can already make their advanced reservations until October 2019.
Kenny Jacobs, from Ryanair, said today in Madrid: “We are delighted to announce our summer calendar for the next season of 2019 in Spain, which includes 36 new routes and with which we will exceed 600 in total.
“From today, our customers in Spain will be able to book their flights for the next summer of 2019, with the cheapest fares.
“To celebrate the announcement of our 2019 summer calendar for Spain, we have launched an offer of seats from just €14.99, to travel between October and December.
“These tickets are now available for your reservation until Thursday, October 4, through www.ryanair.com. “
- Gibraltar says ‘no cause for concern’ as toxic smoke from San Roque chemical fire unlikely to affect British territory - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 17:55
- Firefighters near San Roque chemical fire warn of toxic smoke as Gibraltar government advises residents to CLOSE WINDOWS and doors - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 17:35
- WATCH: Homes evacuated as huge chemical fire ‘covers cars in ash’ and ‘turns sky dark’ near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 16:59
- IN VIDEOS: HUGE mushroom cloud of toxic black smoke as fire BLAZES at chemical plant near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 16:16
- BREAKING: Incident at San Roque oil refinery as flames and smoke billow from plant - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 15:54
- PLEASE SHARE: British teen launches last-ditch appeal to find dad who vanished from Spain’s Costa Blanca almost 10 years ago - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 15:34
- Shots fired at mosque in Spain - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 14:37
- BLUFFING MUFFINS: WARNING as batches of ‘fake gluten and dairy free’ magdalenas across Spain at risk of causing widespread allergic reactions - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 14:27
- IN PICS: Saudi tycoon’s HUGE €200 million yacht arrives on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 13:59
- Life in the laid-back East of the Costa del Sol has never seemed more appealing - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 10:10