Agredido, insultado y expulsado del tren. Es la respuesta de los vigilantes de Rente a un pasajero negro que se negó a enseñarles el billete. Solo se lo pidieron a él. Y lo llevaba encima. https://www.eldiario.es/politica/agredido-vigilantes-seguridad-Renfe-ensenarles_0_823818657.html
Geplaatst door eldiario.es op Vrijdag 12 oktober 2018
THIS is the moment a black man was ‘targeted’ by Renfe officers before being violently dragged off the train.
The shocking clip, obtained by El Diario, shows two guards board the train and go directly to the traveller and ask him to show his ticket – even though the carriage was full of other passengers.
Confused, the man asked why he had to show his ticket, saying only a conductor had the authority to ask him to produce it – since the Renfe watchmen are supposed to guarantee the safety of passengers and ensure the facilities are not damaged.
The incident took place last Thursday morning at 11:30am on a train from Cercanias de Madrid to Cercedilla.
After several delays, the Renfe carriages were overflowed with travellers.
The young man continued to refuse to show the ticket, causing the guard to pull the emergency brake.
One woman urges the young man to show his ticket. “If you’re going to be legal, you’re not afraid of anything, there’s no problem, sir,” she says.
“But they are not authorized to ask me for the ticket, ma’am,” the young man pointed out.
“I’m authorized,” one of the two agents answered bluntly. “I’m an authority in Renfe, despite being security, so now go with me outside, by hook or by crook, as you wish.”
Without giving him time to answer, the guard grabs the man and tries to expel him from the carriage by force.
Several passengers immediately rebuke the two guards.
One can be heard saying: “But what are they doing? Call the conductor, this is not right.”
One unnamed and unclothed police officer comes to the defense of the young man, standing between him and the two security guards, vowing to file a report based on their performance.
“You should not have grabbed me like this, do not overdo your work and call the conductor,” the young man tells the security guard.
“You’re overdoing yourself, you’re stopping a train with 300 people for your fucking stubbornness.”
Some of the passengers begin to ask the young man to get off the train so they can go to work.
The man replied, showing his ticket: “I’m not going to get off, here’s my ticket, why do I have to get off? If I have not done anything?”
“Because we can not prove it,” the guards answer.
The Renfe guards do not carry the necessary equipment to check the new transport cards used in public transport in Madrid, which can be topped up.
Four security guards then forcibly remove the young man after he refused to show his ticket to anyone but the conductor.
But once on the platform, one of the guards gives him a kick, shocking passengers.
One man tries to pull the guard off of him.
The man is believed to have paid for his journey.
Renfe has issued a statement saying there were no ‘racist motivations’ in the performance of security agents, but announced they have opened an investigation.
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18