Agredido, insultado y expulsado del tren. Es la respuesta de los vigilantes de Rente a un pasajero negro que se negó a enseñarles el billete. Solo se lo pidieron a él. Y lo llevaba encima. https://www.eldiario.es/politica/agredido-vigilantes-seguridad-Renfe-ensenarles_0_823818657.html
Geplaatst door eldiario.es op Vrijdag 12 oktober 2018
THIS is the moment a black man was ‘targeted’ by Renfe officers before being violently dragged off the train.
The shocking clip, obtained by El Diario, shows two guards board the train and go directly to the traveller and ask him to show his ticket – even though the carriage was full of other passengers.
Confused, the man asked why he had to show his ticket, saying only a conductor had the authority to ask him to produce it – since the Renfe watchmen are supposed to guarantee the safety of passengers and ensure the facilities are not damaged.
The incident took place last Thursday morning at 11:30am on a train from Cercanias de Madrid to Cercedilla.
After several delays, the Renfe carriages were overflowed with travellers.
The young man continued to refuse to show the ticket, causing the guard to pull the emergency brake.
One woman urges the young man to show his ticket. “If you’re going to be legal, you’re not afraid of anything, there’s no problem, sir,” she says.
“But they are not authorized to ask me for the ticket, ma’am,” the young man pointed out.
“I’m authorized,” one of the two agents answered bluntly. “I’m an authority in Renfe, despite being security, so now go with me outside, by hook or by crook, as you wish.”
Without giving him time to answer, the guard grabs the man and tries to expel him from the carriage by force.
Several passengers immediately rebuke the two guards.
One can be heard saying: “But what are they doing? Call the conductor, this is not right.”
One unnamed and unclothed police officer comes to the defense of the young man, standing between him and the two security guards, vowing to file a report based on their performance.
“You should not have grabbed me like this, do not overdo your work and call the conductor,” the young man tells the security guard.
“You’re overdoing yourself, you’re stopping a train with 300 people for your fucking stubbornness.”
Some of the passengers begin to ask the young man to get off the train so they can go to work.
The man replied, showing his ticket: “I’m not going to get off, here’s my ticket, why do I have to get off? If I have not done anything?”
“Because we can not prove it,” the guards answer.
The Renfe guards do not carry the necessary equipment to check the new transport cards used in public transport in Madrid, which can be topped up.
Four security guards then forcibly remove the young man after he refused to show his ticket to anyone but the conductor.
But once on the platform, one of the guards gives him a kick, shocking passengers.
One man tries to pull the guard off of him.
The man is believed to have paid for his journey.
Renfe has issued a statement saying there were no ‘racist motivations’ in the performance of security agents, but announced they have opened an investigation.
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Young paedo groomed at least 10 children across Spain’s Alicante, Andalucia and Valencia and paid them for explicit images while posing as underage girl online - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:26