GIBRALTAR international property agents EFPG-Raine International were back in London this month for the ‘Property Investor and Homebuyer Exhibition’ at Excel, promoting Gibraltar as a sound place to invest, visit and live.
The previous month they took the same message to the NEC in Birmingham for A Place in the Sun Live and were thrilled to be joined at both expos by Ian Leyde, UK Tourism Sales Manager for HM Government of Gibraltar.
Leyde, based at Gibraltar House in London, ‘does an exceptional job in the UK and worldwide of promoting Gibraltar as a tourist destination’, said EFPG chairman Tom Fraser.
“Ian is an invaluable help to us at these events and his knowledge combined with his very personable character convince many of the attendees to come across and visit us here in Gibraltar and we hope to continue working closely with Ian in the future,” he added.
The ‘Property Investor Show’ differs from other exhibition that EFPG attend as the most comprehensive exhibition of UK & International residential property and services in Europe.
The firm sees it as the ideal place for networking and obtaining reliable and up to date property market information as well as property to buy, catering to all levels of client from the novice to the seasoned investor. This year Gibraltar was competing with many overseas locations including USA, Cyprus, New Zealand, Dubai and even a large contingent from Nigeria.
“Both of the recent exhibitions have proved to be a great success,” Tom explained “We have had people visit us here in Gibraltar and already we have made a couple of sales, not to mention attracted many new visitors to the Rock.”
If you are interested in marketing a property or knowing more about EFPG-Raine International they are at 15 Irish Town or visit www.efpg-raine.com
- Everything you need to know about Spain’s general election on Sunday April 28 - 26 Apr, 2019 @ 13:47
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54