GIBRALTAR international property agents EFPG-Raine International were back in London this month for the ‘Property Investor and Homebuyer Exhibition’ at Excel, promoting Gibraltar as a sound place to invest, visit and live.
The previous month they took the same message to the NEC in Birmingham for A Place in the Sun Live and were thrilled to be joined at both expos by Ian Leyde, UK Tourism Sales Manager for HM Government of Gibraltar.
Leyde, based at Gibraltar House in London, ‘does an exceptional job in the UK and worldwide of promoting Gibraltar as a tourist destination’, said EFPG chairman Tom Fraser.
“Ian is an invaluable help to us at these events and his knowledge combined with his very personable character convince many of the attendees to come across and visit us here in Gibraltar and we hope to continue working closely with Ian in the future,” he added.
The ‘Property Investor Show’ differs from other exhibition that EFPG attend as the most comprehensive exhibition of UK & International residential property and services in Europe.
The firm sees it as the ideal place for networking and obtaining reliable and up to date property market information as well as property to buy, catering to all levels of client from the novice to the seasoned investor. This year Gibraltar was competing with many overseas locations including USA, Cyprus, New Zealand, Dubai and even a large contingent from Nigeria.
“Both of the recent exhibitions have proved to be a great success,” Tom explained “We have had people visit us here in Gibraltar and already we have made a couple of sales, not to mention attracted many new visitors to the Rock.”
If you are interested in marketing a property or knowing more about EFPG-Raine International they are at 15 Irish Town or visit www.efpg-raine.com
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45