POLICE are investigating the death of a man in Malaga after he was stabbed several times.
The victim, believed to be between 35 and 40 years old was thrown from a moving car into the path of a tourist driver.
The incident occurred at around 6:00am this morning (Sunday 30) on the Pablo Ruiz Picasso seafront at La Malagueta, Malaga.
Local police were the first on the scene, but after it became apparent that the man had stab wounds and had been hit by a car, national police also arrived.
The specialist homicide division of the police are now working with forensics to establish the details of what is likely to be the latest murder in southern Spain.
Authorities are now on the hunt for witnesses, a task, which is likely to prove difficult, given that the death occurred so early this morning.
Meanwhile the man’s body has now been transferred to the Institute of Legal Medicine (IML) in Malaga for a post-mortem, which is expected to happen today.
- UK Government denies issuing ‘fresh warning’ of terror threat in Spain - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:34
- UK primary school hires convicted CHILD KILLER from Spain’s Andalucia who stabbed schoolgirl victim 32 times - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:44
- REVEALED: These countries made the most asylum applications to Spain so far this year - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- PALM BEACH: The curious pop history of the Costa del Sol’s most famous chiringuito freshly refurbished for summer - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 11:00
- Knifeman attacks and robs retired British expat at his own home in Spain’s Andalucia leaving him hospitalised - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:09
- Hospitalised British cyclist Chris Froome could be awarded 2011 Vuelta a Espana title after Spanish champion caught doping - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:32
- Europe’s largest Lego exhibition arrives on Costa del Sol with models of Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Avengers and more - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 13:38
- ‘NEVER SEEN BEFORE’: Gibraltar police amazed at attempt by three men to smuggle 1.5 tonnes of hash worth £6 million - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- Mum on holiday in Spain kills only son by accidentally running him over in car park - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 13:40
- REVEALED: Two NEW skyscrapers will be tallest on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 12:48