RYANAIR have announced a flash sale of €20 tickets to celebrate the launch of a new route from Malaga to Morocco.
The no-frills airline are now offering flights to Tetouan, a city a few miles south of the Strait of Gibraltar.
Flights will start in April initially with two a week, marking the 10th link the Dublin-based operator now has in the African country.
“To celebrate, we have launched an offer of seats from just €19.99 to travel between April and May 2019,” Ryanair’s marketing manager in Spain, Alejandra Ruiz.
“This offer will be available until midnight on Monday, January 21, through the website Ryanair.com.”
It comes as Ryanair have already launched four new routes from Malaga for this year, including Exeter, London Luton, London Southend and Naples.
Ruiz said Ryanair were ‘delighted’ to announce the new route to Tetouan, which sits at the foot of the Rif mountains, close to the sea, and which also features a Unesco World Heritage site.
- Hard Rock Cafe confirm second Costa del Sol restaurant WILL open in March, featuring Cher’s trousers and Bon Jovi guitar - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 18:27
- Five Guardia Civil officers jailed in Spain for tobacco smuggling through Gibraltar - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:44
- WATCH: Dad in Spain pulls live parasite from daughter’s ‘cooked’ Mercadona fish forcing supermarket to defend seafood - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 11:20
- Costa del Sol police arrest young mum for trying to throw daughter, three, out of 10th floor apartment window - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 17:17
- Spanish navy boat with guns manned in war games with British off Gibraltar for second time in fortnight - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 11:24
- KISS AND TELL: From cave mamas to world records, Belinda Beckett chronicles the history of the snog - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Max Beach in Mijas taken over by Costa del Sol restaurant owners Metro Group - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:16
- Franco’s body WILL be dug up just hours after Spain’s Pedro Sanchez calls snap general election - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 16:09
- Hacienda Beach in Estepona makes the perfect summer getaway and here’s why - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:12
- Liverpool players find time for fun on Marbella winter training trip despite ‘no sunlight’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:57