A WILD boar has been shot and killed by police after rummaging through bins of residents on the Costa del Sol.
The pig was captured on film roaming around Fuengirola on Saturday.
But after two hours it was quickly shot and killed by police.
Wild boar was spotted and shot dead as it was running the streets of Fuengirola on Saturday :(
Geplaatst door Spotted on the Costa del Sol op Zondag 3 februari 2019
A Guardia Civil spokesman told the Olive Press today: “Officers found the wild boar roaming around Los Boliches at 7pm on Saturday.
“We tried to contact several zoos and animal parks but none had the necessary capabilities to carry out a capture and re-release.
“With the help of locals police officers encircled the boar before shooting it.”
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25
- British expat arrested for starting forest fire on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 May, 2019 @ 21:15
- Top British rugby player fighting for his life after falling from major Spain airport car park - 20 May, 2019 @ 16:54
- British expat benefits cheat who stole more than €90,000 from UK coffers while living on Spain’s Costa del Sol given 900 YEARS to pay back debt - 20 May, 2019 @ 10:56
- 7 times town halls in Spain had us screaming ‘what were they thinking?’ - 19 May, 2019 @ 16:21
- Left-wing government could spell trouble for property investors - 19 May, 2019 @ 09:59
- GUILTY: Westley Capper and Craig Porter verdict in but ‘both will AVOID JAIL’ over Agnese Klavina disappearance, Capper to appeal - 17 May, 2019 @ 19:48
- IN PICS: The jobs of the past in Spain made (almost) obsolete by modern life - 17 May, 2019 @ 14:16
- REVEALED: The 5 towns in Malaga set to receive FREE public wifi thanks to EU initiative - 16 May, 2019 @ 14:24
- WATCH: Afilador plies his trade on Costa del Sol as one of the last to practice long-held Spanish tradition - 16 May, 2019 @ 12:40