A WILD boar has been shot and killed by police after rummaging through bins of residents on the Costa del Sol.
The pig was captured on film roaming around Fuengirola on Saturday.
But after two hours it was quickly shot and killed by police.
Wild boar was spotted and shot dead as it was running the streets of Fuengirola on Saturday :(
Geplaatst door Spotted on the Costa del Sol op Zondag 3 februari 2019
A Guardia Civil spokesman told the Olive Press today: “Officers found the wild boar roaming around Los Boliches at 7pm on Saturday.
“We tried to contact several zoos and animal parks but none had the necessary capabilities to carry out a capture and re-release.
“With the help of locals police officers encircled the boar before shooting it.”
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08