A FORMER British gangster who rolled with the likes of the Krays and the Richardsons is coming to the Costa del Sol.
Dave Courtney, 59, is performing his An Audience with Dave Courtney set at Bar Mortoni in Fuengirola.
The set will begin at around 9.30pm on February 24.
Bar owner Hayley Mortoni told the Olive Press: “Dave’s my good friend of 25 years.
“He will talk of his days with the Krays, the Richardsons , debt collecting and much more.
“He is a comedian, eccentric, and highly entertaining.”
The event is guest list only ‘for obvious reasons’ so enquiries must be made directly via Facebook.
Hayley added: “There will be strictly 60 guests and security on the door.
“There’s a €2 cover fee for each guest payable on the night.
“No entry unless on the list in advance.”
There may also be an additional performance on February 25.
Courtney was once an associate of the Kray twins and cultivated a reputation for using a knuckle duster when debt-collecting.
He also famously arranged the security for the funeral of Ronnie Kray in 1995.
Courtney, from Bermondsey, London, claims he ‘had to kill to stay alive’ during his criminal years and has allegedly been shot, stabbed and had his nose bitten off.
He often refers to himself as Dave Courtney ‘OBE’, for ‘One Big Ego’.
Courtney is said to have been involved in debt-collecting, minding clubs, assault, contraband, and murder.
In his book F**k the Ride, Courtney claims to have been found not guilty in 19 separate trials.
- Dead blue whale found floating in Marbella - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 10:39
- OPINION: Justice at last! - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 04:39
- SIMPLY THE REST: Driving through Spain this summer? Here are the best boutique hotels to stop at en route - 20 Jul, 2019 @ 09:05
- Expat Marbella couple held in prison on drug and money laundering charges ‘may have links to Finland’s Hells Angels’ as more details emerge - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 15:13
- IN THE NICK OF TIME: Irish man arrested at Malaga airport check-in desk donning €28,000 Rolex he reported as robbed in Marbella a day earlier - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:41
- Expat stumbles upon TWO sets of human remains on Spain’s Costa del Sol during morning stroll - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:15
- Conservative deputy mayor arrested after police find HUNDREDS of marijuana plants growing in his home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:13
- Expat Marbella restaurant owner and bikini-model girlfriend arrested on money laundering and drug charges as Costa del Sol home raided - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:09
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35