A FORMER British gangster who rolled with the likes of the Krays and the Richardsons is coming to the Costa del Sol.
Dave Courtney, 59, is performing his An Audience with Dave Courtney set at Bar Mortoni in Fuengirola.
The set will begin at around 9.30pm on February 24.
Bar owner Hayley Mortoni told the Olive Press: “Dave’s my good friend of 25 years.
“He will talk of his days with the Krays, the Richardsons , debt collecting and much more.
“He is a comedian, eccentric, and highly entertaining.”
The event is guest list only ‘for obvious reasons’ so enquiries must be made directly via Facebook.
Hayley added: “There will be strictly 60 guests and security on the door.
“There’s a €2 cover fee for each guest payable on the night.
“No entry unless on the list in advance.”
There may also be an additional performance on February 25.
Courtney was once an associate of the Kray twins and cultivated a reputation for using a knuckle duster when debt-collecting.
He also famously arranged the security for the funeral of Ronnie Kray in 1995.
Courtney, from Bermondsey, London, claims he ‘had to kill to stay alive’ during his criminal years and has allegedly been shot, stabbed and had his nose bitten off.
He often refers to himself as Dave Courtney ‘OBE’, for ‘One Big Ego’.
Courtney is said to have been involved in debt-collecting, minding clubs, assault, contraband, and murder.
In his book F**k the Ride, Courtney claims to have been found not guilty in 19 separate trials.
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08