THE family of missing Irish girl Amy Fitzpatrick have marked her 27th birthday with a picture of her as a little girl.
A family-run Facebook page, ‘Missing Amy Fitzpatrick, released a photo of a young Amy smiling and wearing a communion dress.
Accompanying the picture was a message: “27 today…… We miss you with all our hearts.”
Those commenting and liking the post wished Amy well on her birthday and said they were ‘thinking’ of her parents.
Amy vanished when she was 15 years old as she walked to her home on Mijas costa on New Year’s Eve in 2007.
Originally from Dublin, Amy was living with her mother Audrey and stepfather Dave Mahon at the time of her disappearance.
Mahon is now in prison for the manslaughter of Amy’s brother Dean, who he claimed in court at the time had run onto his knife in an ‘attempted suicide’.
- Five Guardia Civil officers jailed in Spain for tobacco smuggling through Gibraltar - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:44
- WATCH: Dad in Spain pulls live parasite from daughter’s ‘cooked’ Mercadona fish forcing supermarket to defend seafood - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 11:20
- Costa del Sol police arrest young mum for trying to throw daughter, three, out of 10th floor apartment window - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 17:17
- Spanish navy boat with guns manned in war games with British off Gibraltar for second time in fortnight - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 11:24
- KISS AND TELL: From cave mamas to world records, Belinda Beckett chronicles the history of the snog - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Max Beach in Mijas taken over by Costa del Sol restaurant owners Metro Group - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:16
- Franco’s body WILL be dug up just hours after Spain’s Pedro Sanchez calls snap general election - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 16:09
- Hacienda Beach in Estepona makes the perfect summer getaway and here’s why - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:12
- Liverpool players find time for fun on Marbella winter training trip despite ‘no sunlight’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:57
- Pedro Sanchez calls snap general election in Spain for April 28 - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 10:59