— Mer (@Missmerh) February 11, 2019
A HUGE fire has engulfed a chiringuito on Spain’s Costa del Sol.
Playa Padre, a much-loved hangout spot in Marbella, has been ablaze for at least for an hour.
— JFK ?? (@lacosapintafea) February 11, 2019
The cause of the fire is not yet known but black smoke can be seen for miles down the coast.
Playa Padre se quema ?????
Geplaatst door Martha Malaga op Maandag 11 februari 2019
The beach club is popular among the expat community and is located right next to the Puerto Deportivo Marina La Bajadilla.
Chiringuito playa padre marbella….
Geplaatst door Ivan Rodriguez op Maandag 11 februari 2019
The establishment is owned by María Bravo and was opened in the summer of 2017 with her friend and Mexican actress Eva Longoria making a guest appearance.
Policia Nacional and firefighters are on the scene but no one is believed to have been injured.
More to follow…
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18