With 100% occupancy and a community of over 1,700 employees working in the award-winning building, World Trade Center Gibraltar is home to established corporate businesses as well as rapid growth start-ups of tomorrow, with nearly 100 companies trading from Regus alone.
Since its inception in 2017, World Trade Center Gibraltar has given rise to a flourishing networking and business culture which has benefitted both local and international businesses alike, with around 40% of occupiers in the building being new to Gibraltar.
The World Trade Centers Association has a global network of 320 World Trade Centers, in close to 90 countries and over 70 capital cities across the world. Enquiries for new or more workspace in the building have not slowed in pace, signalling solid confidence in the economic trajectory of the Rock and the global brand that World Trade Center provides to its occupiers.
Delicious cakes are of course on the menu for the celebrations on Friday, and at the same time The Rowing Marine, Lee Spencer is officially past the halfway point on his epic challenge to row 3,500 miles solo and unsupported across the Atlantic to French Guiana.
Lee is an ex-Marine who was injured while off-duty, losing one of his legs in a road accident. He joined us in December 2018 in front of our We Grow Trade sculpture for an inspirational talk and we’re keen to raise as much money as possible for him.
Lee will be the world’s first physically disabled person to row solo and unsupported across the Atlantic Ocean – a Guinness World Record. It’s been reported that if he continues at his current pace, he could beat the able-bodied record by an astonishing 30 days!
So we’re reaching out to our World Trade Center Gibraltar community to ask them to donate just £1 each to Lee’s cause – collections will be available in the lobby of World Trade Center on Friday.
If you need any information please drop our Front of House Manager, Mariela a line: [email protected]
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23