With 100% occupancy and a community of over 1,700 employees working in the award-winning building, World Trade Center Gibraltar is home to established corporate businesses as well as rapid growth start-ups of tomorrow, with nearly 100 companies trading from Regus alone.
Since its inception in 2017, World Trade Center Gibraltar has given rise to a flourishing networking and business culture which has benefitted both local and international businesses alike, with around 40% of occupiers in the building being new to Gibraltar.
The World Trade Centers Association has a global network of 320 World Trade Centers, in close to 90 countries and over 70 capital cities across the world. Enquiries for new or more workspace in the building have not slowed in pace, signalling solid confidence in the economic trajectory of the Rock and the global brand that World Trade Center provides to its occupiers.
Delicious cakes are of course on the menu for the celebrations on Friday, and at the same time The Rowing Marine, Lee Spencer is officially past the halfway point on his epic challenge to row 3,500 miles solo and unsupported across the Atlantic to French Guiana.
Lee is an ex-Marine who was injured while off-duty, losing one of his legs in a road accident. He joined us in December 2018 in front of our We Grow Trade sculpture for an inspirational talk and we’re keen to raise as much money as possible for him.
Lee will be the world’s first physically disabled person to row solo and unsupported across the Atlantic Ocean – a Guinness World Record. It’s been reported that if he continues at his current pace, he could beat the able-bodied record by an astonishing 30 days!
So we’re reaching out to our World Trade Center Gibraltar community to ask them to donate just £1 each to Lee’s cause – collections will be available in the lobby of World Trade Center on Friday.
If you need any information please drop our Front of House Manager, Mariela a line: [email protected]
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05