HARD Rock Cafe will open its second restaurant on the Costa del Sol in March, it has been confirmed.
Restaurant bosses announced the news this week, but have revealed the exact date.
The new site in Malaga will join the chain’s existing branch in Marbella, making it the 9th Hard Rock Cafe in Spain.
Currently the restaurant giant also has cafes in Barcelona, Ibiza, Madrid, Mallorca, Sevilla, Tenerife and Valencia.
Pop memorabilia set to adorn the walls of the new venue, includes a Bon Jovi guitar, Cher’s trousers, a Jimi Hendrix coat and a Beyonce bag.
Around 80 staff will serve customers in the new restaurant, which will seat 350 guests.
It is located at the Muelle Uno shopping centre, number one, and will even feature a rooftop terrace.
- WATCH: Spain’s Women’s World Cup dreams end as two penalties hand USA 2-1 victory in France - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 12:32
- This is the ONLY beach in Spain included in the world top 10 - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 11:15
- Two men arrested over sexual assault of young woman who was enjoying Costa del Sol San Juan celebrations - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 08:59
- Costa del Sol to see 10% increase in employment this summer compared to 2018 - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 14:09
- Bin torching epidemic continues in Spain’s Mallorca as police arrest ANOTHER arsonist while damage totals €370,000 - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 13:07
- ‘Heartbroken’ family pay tribute to Irish dad stabbed to death with broken bottles in Costa del Sol pub - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 12:02
- Spanish golfers Garcia and Rahm joined by wealth of British stars at Andalucia Masters on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 23 Jun, 2019 @ 10:30
- RING ROADS AND RUINS: Junta de Andalucia funding motorways, flamenco and sewage in NEW budgets - 23 Jun, 2019 @ 10:00
- OPINION: The news that a British boy’s death in Mallorca ‘could have been prevented’ is both shocking and sad - 21 Jun, 2019 @ 17:12
- British expat arrested after Irishman stabbed to death ‘while urinating’ in pub on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 Jun, 2019 @ 13:53