TONY Hadley, Fatboy Slim and Elton John are just three of the amazing acts coming to Spain this summer.
The British superstars are joined by Franz Ferdinand, Kings of León and New Order, who are set to headline the Low festival in Benidorm this summer.
Meanwhile Iggy Pop, the Cure and the Chemical Brothers land in Madrid, while Oasis stars Noel Gallagher and brother Liam play in the country ON THE VERY SAME DAY in July.
Former Spandau Ballet frontman Hadley is to play at the Puente Romano Tennis Club on August 10.
He will be joined during the Marbella Music Week by The Jacksons the day before.
Other huge draws on the Costa del Sol this summer, include Rod Stewart and The Beach Boys.
The California legends will be performing as part of Marbella’s Starlite Festival, while Stewart stars at Fuengirola’s Marenostrum Castle Park in July.
Bob Dylan is also coming to Fuengirola as part of his Never Ending world tour.
Meanwhile, Spain’s biggest music festival FIB has confirmed Fatboy Slim, Kings of León, The 1975 and Franz Ferdinand.
The Benicassim festival has just added 12 other new acts for its 25th anniversary edition, including Kodaline, Lana del Rey and George Ezra.
Other big names rocking out Spain this summer, include Elton John in Madrid on June 26 and Ed Sheeran, also in the capital, on June 11.
Another exciting festival in Valencia, 4ever, has confirmed British favourites Keane and Tears for Fears will be playing alongside Spanish giants Los Planetas.
Madrid’s Mad Cool festival has one of the best line ups to date featuring Bon Iver, The Chemical Brothers, Iggy Pop, the National and the Cure.
Elsewhere, Jamiroquai is the headlining act at this year’s Mallorca Live festival.
The iconic British band will return to the island for the first time in 14 years in what will be their only gig in Spain this year.
Jamiroquai, who formed in 1992 and have sold nearly 30 million records worldwide, will play at the festival, held at the old Aquapark in Calvia on May 11.
The event begins a day before on May 10 with the Two Door Cinema Club as the headliner.
London-based rock band The Vaccines also hit the stage on the second night, along with disco, indie rock and flamenco music.
- British boy, 5, who drowned near Spain’s Costa del Sol was visiting expat granddad - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 13:48
- REVEALED: Spain to have ‘warmer than average’ summer with Costa del Sol among hottest areas - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 13:26
- ‘WE’RE BEING POISONED’: Video of ship billowing black fumes ‘onto people’s homes’ outrages Gibraltar residents - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 11:43
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38