Apparently an armed robbery in the pharmacy in Calypso last night.
Geplaatst door Key Media Advertising op Zondag 17 maart 2019
THIS is the shocking moment a pharmacy was robbed at gunpoint last week.
A manhunt is now underway for the young man seen threatening the pharmacist with a gun in Mijas on Thursday.
The suspect did not harm the employee but made off with a small amount of cash.
The robbery occured just before 8pm at the Calypso pharmacy in Las Lagunas.
The footage shows the man bursting into the pharmacy before aiming the gun at the worker behind the counter.
According to sources close to the case, the robber, who spoke Spanish and was ‘very young’, demanded the employee to give him all the money from the till and his mobile phone.
The worker tried to explain to him that the money had been collected and that he did not have his phone while working at the till.
The assailant becomes more aggressive, before taking the ‘very little money’ left in the till and fleeing.
Guardia Civil are investigating.
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52
- Marbella’s iconic Villa Padierna hotel which hosted Michelle Obama changing hands - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:40
- Max Beach will reopen on Spain’s Costa del Sol this week with new look and night time venue planned for summer - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:06
- Bomb threat in Madrid declared false alarm as workers told they can return to work - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 14:16
- Bomb threat sees thousands evacuated from Madrid skyscraper home to British embassy - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 13:49