Apparently an armed robbery in the pharmacy in Calypso last night.
Geplaatst door Key Media Advertising op Zondag 17 maart 2019
THIS is the shocking moment a pharmacy was robbed at gunpoint last week.
A manhunt is now underway for the young man seen threatening the pharmacist with a gun in Mijas on Thursday.
The suspect did not harm the employee but made off with a small amount of cash.
The robbery occured just before 8pm at the Calypso pharmacy in Las Lagunas.
The footage shows the man bursting into the pharmacy before aiming the gun at the worker behind the counter.
According to sources close to the case, the robber, who spoke Spanish and was ‘very young’, demanded the employee to give him all the money from the till and his mobile phone.
The worker tried to explain to him that the money had been collected and that he did not have his phone while working at the till.
The assailant becomes more aggressive, before taking the ‘very little money’ left in the till and fleeing.
Guardia Civil are investigating.
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29