BRITISH comedian Jason Manford will perform in Gibraltar this summer, it has been announced.
The former Live at the Apollo host and 8 out of 10 Cats star has added the Rock to his live tour ‘Muddle Class’.
The 37-year-old from Salford has more than 250 UK dates pencilled in and will be performing in Gibraltar for the first time in his career.
Manford said: “Jason Manford said : “Really excited to be making my Gibraltar debut, sea, sand, sunshine, don’t have to learn another language or get my money changed! Can’t wait!”
The funnyman takes to the stage at St Michael’s Cave on June 20 this year.
Tickets are £40 and available from buytickets.gi (includes shuttle service and booking fees) and go on sale Thursday March 28 at 12:00pm.
- Death of British teen in Spain who was third to die at same apartment block ‘could have been prevented’ - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 13:38
- OH MY GOGH: Gun Van Gogh ‘killed himself with’ to be auctioned off while southern Spain tour of his work continues - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 12:30
- CASTING CALL: Netflix needs male and female extras in Spain’s Andalucia for new drama series - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 10:57
- POSH: Brits Victoria and David Beckham jet into Spain’s Andalucia for celeb wedding of year catered for by Dani Garcia - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 16:54
- WATCH: Shocking moment bullring volunteer in Spain gored to death in front of 2,000 fans as bull ran back into pen - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 12:52
- Facial recognition cameras installed at Gibraltar Airport - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 11:00
- UK Government denies issuing ‘fresh warning’ of terror threat in Spain - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:34
- UK primary school hires convicted CHILD KILLER from Spain’s Andalucia who stabbed schoolgirl victim 32 times - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:44
- REVEALED: These countries made the most asylum applications to Spain so far this year - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- PALM BEACH: The curious pop history of the Costa del Sol’s most famous chiringuito freshly refurbished for summer - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 11:00