BRITISH comedian Jason Manford will perform in Gibraltar this summer, it has been announced.
The former Live at the Apollo host and 8 out of 10 Cats star has added the Rock to his live tour ‘Muddle Class’.
The 37-year-old from Salford has more than 250 UK dates pencilled in and will be performing in Gibraltar for the first time in his career.
Manford said: “Jason Manford said : “Really excited to be making my Gibraltar debut, sea, sand, sunshine, don’t have to learn another language or get my money changed! Can’t wait!”
The funnyman takes to the stage at St Michael’s Cave on June 20 this year.
Tickets are £40 and available from buytickets.gi (includes shuttle service and booking fees) and go on sale Thursday March 28 at 12:00pm.
- WATCH: Dramatic moment huge tree smashes into crowd in Spain during Easter event - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 15:15
- PIGEON PILL: Pesky birds in Spain’s Cadiz to be slipped contraceptives in food to control numbers - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- Climate change activists in Spain joined by those in UK as hundreds arrested - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 10:00
- SPOTTED: The only pictures of Wolves’ trip to Marbella ahead of Premier League action today - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:40
- Spain’s Costa Blanca and Costa del Sol to be hit by FIVE DAYS of rain, flash floods and strong winds - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 11:49
- PICTURED: British dad who died off Gibraltar coast in horror surfing accident was celebrity lawyer for David Walliams and Sex Pistols - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- NEW 25,000 square metre park on Costa del Sol includes slides, wildlife area and sports facilities - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:32
- ‘HE’S A GOOD KID’: Mum of jihadi suspect accused of planning a ‘massacre’ during Sevilla’s Semana Santa speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:10
- BREAKING: British surfer dies off coast of Gibraltar - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:49
- Two arrested in Spain’s Andalucia over violent drug deaths after bodies dumped down well and car burnt out - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:15