TWO expats have been arrested after allegedly torturing a man ‘for days’ on the Costa del Sol.
The pair were arrested near their home in Mijas after their alleged victim escaped and entered Marbella police station ‘with a shattered face’.
The victim, who still had marks made by adhesive tape on his face and hands, told police he had been kidnapped and tortured for several days and that he knew how to catch the perpetrators.
He told the Policia Nacional the torturers names and car number plate.
Cops located the vehicle in Mijas within a few hours on Tuesday, arresting the two drivers, both French.
The vehicle was intercepted in Riviera del Sol, on Calle Esmeralda, en route to the pair’s home.
One of the men had drops of blood on his shoes, which have now been sent for analysis.
Plastic ties were also found in the car.
The investigation continues.
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29