TWO expats have been arrested after allegedly torturing a man ‘for days’ on the Costa del Sol.
The pair were arrested near their home in Mijas after their alleged victim escaped and entered Marbella police station ‘with a shattered face’.
The victim, who still had marks made by adhesive tape on his face and hands, told police he had been kidnapped and tortured for several days and that he knew how to catch the perpetrators.
He told the Policia Nacional the torturers names and car number plate.
Cops located the vehicle in Mijas within a few hours on Tuesday, arresting the two drivers, both French.
The vehicle was intercepted in Riviera del Sol, on Calle Esmeralda, en route to the pair’s home.
One of the men had drops of blood on his shoes, which have now been sent for analysis.
Plastic ties were also found in the car.
The investigation continues.
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52