THIS is the moment Barack Obama arrived at a restaurant in Sevilla last week.
The former US President, 57, can be seen exiting a black van in the Andalucian capital while being surrounded by security.
The father-of-two entered Bache de San Pedro eatery in the Santa Catalina neighbourhood on Wednesday night while waving to cheering crowds.
Obama enjoyed a private dinner at the trendy hotspot following a three-day travel and tourism conference where he was they keynote speaker.
It also came after he had emphasised the need to ‘build bridges and not walls’ during a meeting with Spanish prime minister Pedro Sanchez.
The former US President and PSOE leader exchanged views on migration and climate change in the 30-minute meeting at the World Trade Summit conference.
- Top British rugby player fighting for his life after falling from major Spain airport car park - 20 May, 2019 @ 16:54
- British expat benefits cheat who stole more than €90,000 from UK coffers while living on Spain’s Costa del Sol given 900 YEARS to pay back debt - 20 May, 2019 @ 10:56
- 7 times town halls in Spain had us screaming ‘what were they thinking?’ - 19 May, 2019 @ 16:21
- Left-wing government could spell trouble for property investors - 19 May, 2019 @ 09:59
- GUILTY: Westley Capper and Craig Porter verdict in but ‘both will AVOID JAIL’ over Agnese Klavina disappearance, Capper to appeal - 17 May, 2019 @ 19:48
- IN PICS: The jobs of the past in Spain made (almost) obsolete by modern life - 17 May, 2019 @ 14:16
- REVEALED: The 5 towns in Malaga set to receive FREE public wifi thanks to EU initiative - 16 May, 2019 @ 14:24
- WATCH: Afilador plies his trade on Costa del Sol as one of the last to practice long-held Spanish tradition - 16 May, 2019 @ 12:40
- FLAG-RANT: Fabian Picardo steps in after American cruise ship infuriates Gibraltar with ‘Welcome to Gibraltor’ message printed on Spanish flag - 16 May, 2019 @ 11:09
- WATCH: Dramatic rescue after two ‘narco boats’ collide off Spain’s Costa del Sol - 15 May, 2019 @ 15:29