THIS is the moment Barack Obama arrived at a restaurant in Sevilla last week.
The former US President, 57, can be seen exiting a black van in the Andalucian capital while being surrounded by security.
The father-of-two entered Bache de San Pedro eatery in the Santa Catalina neighbourhood on Wednesday night while waving to cheering crowds.
Obama enjoyed a private dinner at the trendy hotspot following a three-day travel and tourism conference where he was they keynote speaker.
It also came after he had emphasised the need to ‘build bridges and not walls’ during a meeting with Spanish prime minister Pedro Sanchez.
The former US President and PSOE leader exchanged views on migration and climate change in the 30-minute meeting at the World Trade Summit conference.
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19