MARBELLA town hall has launched a new fleet of buses and announced a handful of new routes.
The 19 high-end Mercedes vehicles will be run by Avanza-Portillo and and have already begun to be used.
Old buses have been replaced under the move, which the transport firm claims will ‘improve’ services.
The four new lines created are: Puerto Banus-San Pedro-El Salto; La Cañada and El Angel; a circular San Pedro line; and a Cabopino-Marbella night time service.
Also, two updated night services – La Cañada-San Pedro and Cabopino-Marbella – give women the option of stopping the bus where they want.
Other improvements include: 68 GPS-linked screens at stops to keep track of buses, as well as USB ports, WiFi, and more accessible parking.
Here is the list of updated Marbella buses:
L-1 CC La Cañada-Puerto Banus
L-2 CC La Cañada-Mirador
L-3 CC La Cañada-El Angel
L-4 Puerto Banus-San Pedro
L-5 Puerto Banus-San Pedro-El Salto
L-6 Cabopino-La Cañada
L-7 San Pedro-Health Center (Circular)
L-8 CC La Cañada-San Pedro (Night)
L-9 Cabopino-Marbella (Night
- UK Government denies issuing ‘fresh warning’ of terror threat in Spain - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:34
- UK primary school hires convicted CHILD KILLER from Spain’s Andalucia who stabbed schoolgirl victim 32 times - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:44
- REVEALED: These countries made the most asylum applications to Spain so far this year - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- PALM BEACH: The curious pop history of the Costa del Sol’s most famous chiringuito freshly refurbished for summer - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 11:00
- Knifeman attacks and robs retired British expat at his own home in Spain’s Andalucia leaving him hospitalised - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:09
- Hospitalised British cyclist Chris Froome could be awarded 2011 Vuelta a Espana title after Spanish champion caught doping - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:32
- Europe’s largest Lego exhibition arrives on Costa del Sol with models of Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Avengers and more - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 13:38
- ‘NEVER SEEN BEFORE’: Gibraltar police amazed at attempt by three men to smuggle 1.5 tonnes of hash worth £6 million - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- Mum on holiday in Spain kills only son by accidentally running him over in car park - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 13:40
- REVEALED: Two NEW skyscrapers will be tallest on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 12:48