AN octogenarian paedophile is to be spared jail after admitting he sexually abused his neighbour’s eight-year-old daughter.
The 88-year-old was handed a suspended two-year sentence at Palma Court in Mallorca today after confessing to the vile assault.
The attack happened in a shop in Cala Rajada, Capdepera in October 2017.
The old man, who has no criminal record, began talking to the girl on the side of the street.
Prosecutors said she trusted him because they were neighbours.
He suggested they go for a walk to a bazaar where he promised to buy her a bubble blowing toy.
While in the store, the man hugged her and molested her chest and genital areas while telling her he loved her.
The pair left the store and went their separate ways.
The girl only reported what happened to her mother later that evening.
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25