TWO people have been arrested after two violently mutilated corpses were found in a well in Huelva.
One of the bodies is that of 25-year-old Samuel Vizcaya, who disappeared on Sunday, before his car was found burnt out next to Huelva Cemetery.
Police are treating his death and that of another 37-year-old man as a case of score-settling between drug gangs.
Autopsies are currently taking place on the corpses, while both those arrested are giving statements.
Vizcaya was known to have a two-year-old daughter, and worked picking blueberries in fields near where he lived.
His relatives told local media that he was not involved in drug trafficking.
- Tourism companies in Spain outraged at being handed limits on daily beach visitors with some as low as 250 per day - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 16:05
- WATCH: Dramatic moment huge tree smashes into crowd in Spain during Easter event - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 15:15
- PIGEON PILL: Pesky birds in Spain’s Cadiz to be slipped contraceptives in food to control numbers - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- Climate change activists in Spain joined by those in UK as hundreds arrested - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 10:00
- SPOTTED: The only pictures of Wolves’ trip to Marbella ahead of Premier League action today - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:40
- Spain’s Costa Blanca and Costa del Sol to be hit by FIVE DAYS of rain, flash floods and strong winds - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 11:49
- PICTURED: British dad who died off Gibraltar coast in horror surfing accident was celebrity lawyer for David Walliams and Sex Pistols - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- NEW 25,000 square metre park on Costa del Sol includes slides, wildlife area and sports facilities - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:32
- ‘HE’S A GOOD KID’: Mum of jihadi suspect accused of planning a ‘massacre’ during Sevilla’s Semana Santa speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:10
- BREAKING: British surfer dies off coast of Gibraltar - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:49