A BLIND woman has been saved from an oncoming tram in Spain by a quick thinking police officer.
CCTV footage captured the officer running towards the disoriented woman as a tram turned the corner, driving straight at her.
The cop sprinted across the tracks near Villarejo station in Granada and dragged the woman to the side with seconds to spare.
Local police said: “Even though not all heroes wear capes, in this case, the man who runs, wears the uniform of the local police of Granada.”
- GOODBYE ‘BEETHOVEN’: Rafa Nadal to trade in his luxury yacht for a catamaran - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 12:27
- DAYLIGHT ROBBERY: Crackdown sees nearly 20% of Palma’s terraces closed, leaving Mallorca expat owners struggling to make ends meet - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 02:32
- OPINION: War on Terraces - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 02:30
- Toddler fighting for her life after swallowing ecstasy in Spain’s Ibiza - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 13:09
- WATCH: All Blacks rugby stars perform haka in Spain’s Alhambra - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 13:51
- Drug smuggler held in Spain after hiding half a kilo of cocaine under toupee - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 13:50
- PICTURED: Grisly fate of Pamplona bulls during Spain’s famous San Fermin festival - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 12:09
- Pedro Sanchez walks away from coalition talks as political breakdown raises concern of repeat election in Spain - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:07
- Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior docks in Malaga to push for action on climate change - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 11:24
- Mystery masturbator back as sicko breaks into vehicles on Spain’s Mallorca and leaves semen all over the seat - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 11:00