A BLIND woman has been saved from an oncoming tram in Spain by a quick thinking police officer.
CCTV footage captured the officer running towards the disoriented woman as a tram turned the corner, driving straight at her.
The cop sprinted across the tracks near Villarejo station in Granada and dragged the woman to the side with seconds to spare.
Local police said: “Even though not all heroes wear capes, in this case, the man who runs, wears the uniform of the local police of Granada.”
- ISIS video threatens tourists in Spain after death of British ‘punk rock jihadi’ - 24 May, 2019 @ 14:45
- ‘I HAVE DONE MY BEST’: Tearful Theresa May resigns as UK Prime Minister - 24 May, 2019 @ 11:57
- British woman dies on UK-bound flight at Mallorca airport moments before take-off - 23 May, 2019 @ 11:29
- Judge allows convicted British criminal to go on Spain holiday after taser and cocaine bust - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:56
- Mystery buzzing leads couple in southern Spain to 80,000 bees in their bedroom wall - 21 May, 2019 @ 10:58
- British toddler badly hurt in cliff fall after ‘slipping from mother’s arms’ at Mallorca beach - 20 May, 2019 @ 11:38
- British holidaymaker drowns off Costa del Sol while swimming at popular expat beach - 17 May, 2019 @ 11:44
- British father fights for life in Spain after fall onto Costa del Sol motorway - 17 May, 2019 @ 11:11
- Football shirts recycled into hospital gowns in Spain to help sick children face their ‘hardest match’ - 16 May, 2019 @ 17:20
- Madrid airport faces Champions League final ‘chaos’ with 150,000 British fans set for Spain - 16 May, 2019 @ 12:53