A BRITISH property mogul married to model/actress Lisa B is behind a hip new development in the Balearic Islands.
Anton Bilton has drafted in a raft of globally-known architects to create an ‘eclectic community’ for the White Island of Ibiza.
The development, which features its own nightclub and spa, is being created for a staggering €360 million.
Designed for the super-rich, its collection of 50 cutting-edge homes sit in the sizeable 42-acre Sabina estate.
The amazing properties, which are around 1,300sqm in size, feature infinity pools and stunning grounds.
Renowned architects, such as Sir David Chipperfield, Ami Szmelcman and Rick Joy have designed some of the homes.
“I imagined an eclectic community of like-minded owners, attracted to Ibiza and its environment of freedom without prejudice,” explained Raven Property Group founder Anton Bilton, who was listed as the 892nd richest man in the UK, according to the Sunday Times.
“We are creating a place where children can run around the gardens or play tennis with friends, in a family and luxury environment.”
- DAYLIGHT ROBBERY: Crackdown sees nearly 20% of Palma’s terraces closed, leaving Mallorca expat owners struggling to make ends meet - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 02:32
- OPINION: War on Terraces - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 02:30
- Toddler fighting for her life after swallowing ecstasy in Spain’s Ibiza - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 13:09
- WATCH: All Blacks rugby stars perform haka in Spain’s Alhambra - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 13:51
- Drug smuggler held in Spain after hiding half a kilo of cocaine under toupee - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 13:50
- PICTURED: Grisly fate of Pamplona bulls during Spain’s famous San Fermin festival - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 12:09
- Pedro Sanchez walks away from coalition talks as political breakdown raises concern of repeat election in Spain - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:07
- Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior docks in Malaga to push for action on climate change - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 11:24
- Mystery masturbator back as sicko breaks into vehicles on Spain’s Mallorca and leaves semen all over the seat - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 11:00
- SOUTHERN COMFORTS: Why it’s not just the infamous Atlantic wind that keeps the Costa de la Luz so spiritually chilled - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 09:00