THIS is the moment a group of British lads used a beer bong on a flight from Stansted to the Costa Blanca.
The boozers, headed to Benidorm via Alicante airport, poured two cans of Heineken through the green funnel onboard the 6.10am flight last Saturday.
In a video posted online, a Ryanair stewardess said ‘this is fine’ and even helped to hold the bong.
The drinker ended up falling into the aisle as a friend shouted ‘top him up’.
Another friend poured beer onto the downed passenger’s face, spilling alcohol onto the aisle.
Another passenger then put the funnel on his head and danced up and down singing ‘he’s got a beer bong on his head, he’s got a beer bong on his head’.
Another then shouts ‘spillage in the village’ as drops of beer splatter everyone involved.
A witness told the Sun Online it looked like the lads had been ‘up all night’ before boarding.
She added: “It’s crazy that people like this are even allowed on planes but how the hell they get away with things like this once they’re on board baffles me.
“I imagine a plane like that would have been packed at this time of the year and other passengers must have been pretty uncomfortable.
“Okay, it’s a group of lads enjoying themselves and there doesn’t appear to be any violence.
“But who knows what can happen when you’ve got a large group of big men in a closed environment who are quite obviously off their heads on alcohol.”
Ryanair declined to comment.
- Dutchman donates 3,000kg of organic ‘solidarity potatoes’ to help struggling families in Javea - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 10:03
- WATCH: Plane drops water on Sierra Helada national park as forest fire blazes above Benidorm’s Aqualandia - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 20:06
- WATCH: Brit claim that he ‘slipped’ by pool to recover 37,000 euro hospital bill in Mallorca FAILS after video shows him jumping into a tree - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 15:07
- ‘HE LIKES IT’: Benidorm bar responds to claims that midget stripper advert was a ‘hate crime’ - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 12:12
- BREAKING: First chikungunya outbreak in Spain as three tourists on the Costa Blanca are infected - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Girl of THREE among 79 illegal immigrants intercepted as Guardia Civil arrests Alicante-based trafficking gang - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 13:27
- PICTURED: Romanian woman beheaded on the Costa Blanca as police say arrest ‘imminent’ - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:40
- WATCH: British-run restaurant blocked by ‘two truck loads’ of rubble as neighbour demands 150,000 for strip of land - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:36
- Three ‘pirate taxis’ confiscated from illicit drivers at Alicante-Elche Airport - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 17:51
- Javea’s Cova Tallada to become first beach in Valencian Community with restricted visitor access due to tourism pressure - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:43