BARACK Obama is making a quick stop to Marbella tomorrow.
The former US president will be giving a lecture on the invitation of a German technology giant.
The event is ‘extremely private’ and has been kept in the strictest secrecy.
According to Spanish press, the former leader of the free world will arrive at Malaga airport around noon and will be accompanied by ‘some of his family’.
He will zip to Marbella where he will give a conference to a group of managers and owners of the tech company.
The event is taking place at a hotel which has signed a confidentiality agreement with Obama’s team, swearing it to secrecy.
The public are officially barred from the event with the employees only coming to Marbella for a few days specifically for the event.
Obama will return to Malaga immediately after, according to reports.
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29