A COURT has ruled that Javier Sanchez Santos IS the son of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias.
A Valencia court made the ruling today after private investigators rummaged through the bins of Julio’s other son, Julio Jose Iglesias, and found a hair to compare with a DNA sample from Santos.
The results found that Santos, 42, and Jose Iglesias had a familial match of 99%.
The findings helped launch the trial in Valencia, which saw Santos’s mother and former ballerina Maria Edite swear under oath that Julio, 75, is the father.
Julio Iglesias refused repeatedly to offer a DNA sample, which helped the court rule in Santos’s favour.
A separate DNA test also ruled out Edite’s ex-husband as the possible father.
Julio Iglesias is Spain’s most successful musician and is worth more than €250 million.
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19