POLICE have made a renewed appeal for a suspected killer believed to be living on the Costa del Sol.
James Walter Tomkins, 57, is wanted on suspicion of murdering father-of-two Rocky Dawson in 2006.
Since the Olive Press published an emotional plea from Dawson’s mother in March, detectives have renewed their appeals for information about the murder.
Police released a new photo of Tomkins, who is named in the ‘Scotland Yard’s Wanted’ list.
A 23,000-euro reward is still on offer for any information which leads to his arrest.
Dawson, 24, was brutally shot outside his mother’s house in Hornchurch, Essex, in front of his two young children.
Christopher Pearman was convicted of his murder in 2007, but his accomplice was never found.
Police have made an appeal for anyone from the Bermondsey area, where Tomkins lived previously, with information to contact them.
Mother Candy Dawson said: “I’m pleading with readers and listeners to come forward and provide information because I need justice for Rocky.”
Contact email@example.com or call 951 166 060 if you have any information
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00