FILMING has begun right on schedule for Bruce Willis’s latest action movie The Cold Light of Day.
The Die Hard actor will star alongside Sigourney Weaver and British star Henry Cavill in the thriller, which will be set and filmed entirely in Spain.
Directed by Mabrouk El-Mechri, it centres on a young American whose family is kidnapped while on holiday and he is left with only few hours to find them, and discover the connection between their disappearance and his father’s secrets.
Shooting started on Monday in Dénia and will continue for ten weeks in the Valencia region, as well as in Madrid and the Ciudad de la Luz studios in Alicante.
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00