MASTER chocolatiers in Andalucia have produced a 62 square metre chocolate nativity scene.
Following more than six months of hard work and over 1450 kilos of chocolate, the Galleros Artesanos in Rute, has completed its delicious masterpiece.
Recapturing the birth of Jesus with Sevilla as a backdrop, the model even includes a scaled-down version of the Giralda, and reproductions of the Torre del Oro and the Maestranza bullring.
There are a total of 108 figures made from chocolate and 1000 made from marzipan to complete the Christmas scene.
The belén can be visited until January 5, 2011 at Galleros Artesanos.
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00