LUKUMA are celebrating the arrival of summer with events including a dinner and a bikini and jewellery fashion show at the Baviera Golf Club.
There will also be an opportunity to purchase Trollbeads jewellery at the Velez-Malaga event, from June 10-12.
Lukuma aim to provide a wide range of goods – fashion clothing, jewellery and accessories – at attractive prices for clientele who are on the look-out for something a bit different.
Entrance is by reservation only.
For information visit Lukuma, Paseo de Larios 1, Torre del Mar or call 952 965 892.
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33