- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Glowing with Spanish glee
• ILLUMINATION: Locals decorated the streets with thousands of candles
Over 50,000 people descended on the mountain village of Guaro for the Luna Mora festival this month.
The annual event – which runs over two weekends – saw the streets filled with market stalls and illuminated by 20,000 candles.
The festival included a performance by Malaga singer Pablo Alboran, who recently received three nominations at the Latin Grammys.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Latest news from the Olive Press...
The James Bond star has been warned to cooperate with Spanish authorities…