- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Glowing with Spanish glee
• ILLUMINATION: Locals decorated the streets with thousands of candles
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
Over 50,000 people descended on the mountain village of Guaro for the Luna Mora festival this month.
The annual event – which runs over two weekends – saw the streets filled with market stalls and illuminated by 20,000 candles.
The festival included a performance by Malaga singer Pablo Alboran, who recently received three nominations at the Latin Grammys.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]