A MOROCCAN teenager found dumped by the side of the road was shot for trying to steal marijuana.
The owner of a finca near to where the body of 15-year-old was discovered on the Marbella to Ronda road has been arrested.
It has emerged the 58-year-old, shot the teenager with a hunting shotgun after catching him breaking in to try and steal his marijuana plants.
The man identified as P.N.G, moved the body off his property to the roadside on Monday and now faces charges of a public health crime in addition to the murder charge.
Meanwhile, the wife of the accused has also been arrested for covering up the crime along with another youngster, a friend of the deceased, who is in custody for attempted robbery.
The 15-year-old victim, identified as T.A., reportedly lived in San Pedro de Alcántara and had been involved in previous attempted break-ins at the property.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46