THE King is unlikely to make it himself, but his band are making their Spain debut this month.
Elvis Presley’s original group, the TCB Band, are set to give a one off concert in Marbella on January 18.
In what will be their only performance in Spain, the original legendary line up of James Burton, Glen D Hardin, Norbert Putnam, Ronnie Tutt and Paul Leim will be joined by singer Dennis Jale, to perform the best loved songs from the king of rock and roll.
Presley’s best friends, Sam Thomson and Jerry Schilling, will also be taking to the stage to let the audience in on some of Elvis’ most private stories, a week after what would have been his 77th birthday.
Tickets for the performance at the Palacio de Congresos are available at El Corte Ingles, and Ticketmaster and www.marbellaspecialevents.com.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46