HEAVEN help us all.
The Only Way is Essex star Sam Faiers has let slip that another trip to the Costa del Sol is on the cards.
“They’re doing four series this year, and there might be a Marbella special,” she said. “We all want to get out to Spain!”
Meanwhile the blonde, who split up with boyfriend TJ last month, is calling on producers to draft in more sexy men for the upcoming series. “I would like a builder or someone like that – really hands-on and a bit grubby,” said the 21-year-old.
There shouldn’t be any shortage of them in Marbella.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10