A PREMIER League referee is at the centre of a racism row after allegedly calling a player a ‘Spanish t**t’.
The FA is set to review video evidence from Chelsea’s game against Manchester United on Sunday after official Mark Clattenburg was accused of hurling the insult at a Chelsea player.
Spanish international Juan Mata was the target of the alleged comment although fellow Spaniards Fernando Torres and Cesar Azpilicueta also played in the match.
The referee is also in hot water after being accused of racially abusing Chelsea star John Obi Mikel after showing the Nigerian a yellow card.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02