- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Olympics star named as new face of Martini
A SPANISH Olympian has been declared the new face of Martini after winning a global contest.
Barbara Gonzalez, 27, from Pamplona, was spotted after the brand launched a Facebook search to find a woman that embodied Martini’s ‘ethos’ that ‘luck is an attitude’.
The brunette also won €150,000, 12 pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes and 12 designer outfits.
The gymnast will join the ranks of Charlize Theron, Thandie Newton and Monica Bellucci in fronting the stylish ads.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Latest news from the Olive Press...
The James Bond star has been warned to cooperate with Spanish authorities…