- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Olympics star named as new face of Martini
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
A SPANISH Olympian has been declared the new face of Martini after winning a global contest.
Barbara Gonzalez, 27, from Pamplona, was spotted after the brand launched a Facebook search to find a woman that embodied Martini’s ‘ethos’ that ‘luck is an attitude’.
The brunette also won €150,000, 12 pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes and 12 designer outfits.
The gymnast will join the ranks of Charlize Theron, Thandie Newton and Monica Bellucci in fronting the stylish ads.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]