AN expat children’s author has published four new books aimed at four to seven-year-olds.
Anita Pouroulis, from Sotogrande, has based the rhyming stories on the adventures of youngsters as they pit their wits against mums, dads and monsters.
Pancake Pandemonium, Mum’s Cronky Car, Oh What a Tangle! and My Monster Mayhem will also be available as interactive apps.
The Olive Press asked editor Jon Clarke’s daughter Maia, 7, what she thought of the books.
“I really liked reading My Monster Mayhem, it is the coolest book I’ve ever read. I liked the picture of the girl best and I liked the pictures of the monsters because they are really funny.
“I like it more than the other books, although Pancake Pandemonium is funny.
“My little brother Alfie liked Mum’s Cronky Car best.”
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36